A film that will take you on a journey through three generations of modern architecture on the West Coast of North America. From LA to Vancouver, a legacy of inspired living by the pioneers of West Coast Modernist Architecture.
From Rudolf Schindler and Richard Neutra’s 1920s Hollywood, through to the second wave of post WWII America to today’s current modernist renaissance. This film speaks with the architects and their patrons and asks if Modernism’s time has finally come or did it ever really go away. From filmmakers Michael Bernard and Gavin Froome.
- midcenturymodernhome reblogged this from midcenturymodernfreak
- jtem likes this
- alienigeneris reblogged this from midcenturymodernfreak
- alienigeneris likes this
- dreammonstar likes this
- 21stcenturydandy likes this
- saabbear likes this
- kiklo likes this
- diarraanderson reblogged this from midcenturymodernfreak
- asaucerfulofcobras likes this
- fulloffuryfullofgrace likes this
- midcenturymodernfreak posted this